- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- Dahisar is a small river that flows from the ______
A) Nanda Devi National Park
B) Sanjay Gandhi National Park
C) Indravati National Park
D) Kanger Valley National Park
E) Rajiv Gandhi Orang National Park
- Which state has the second-highest number of tigers in India?
- The Asian Development Bank is a regional development bank established in_____
- Fields Medal is given for ______
- Sudirman Cup is related to _____
- Handball is a team sport in which two teams of ___ players each
- The Freedom to Manage Religious Affairs is related to _____
A) Article 19
B) Article 20
C) Article 24
D) Article 21
E) Article 26
- Bold Kurukshetra, a Joint Military Exercise of India ____
- Radcliffe Line, which is the boundary demarcation between India and _____
- The BME is a stock market operator, located in _______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...