- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- The Indian Institute of Petroleum, established in 1960 is located in ______
- The Gobi Desert is a large desert or brushland region in ____
E) North America
- Which of the following cities is known as ‘Sun City of India.’
- Which of the following river is known as the “Lifeline of Madhya Pradesh”?
- Darlipali Super Thermal Power Station is located in ______
C) J & K
- Which of the following countries is not a member of BIMSTEC?
- Which was the first state to introduce the Right To Information (RTI) Act in April,1996 in India?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which country features a flaming Pétanque ball?
- Bagurumba is a folk dance of indigenous Bodo tribe in _____
- “Kisan Ghat”, the memorial ground of famous political leader Chaudhary Charan Singh is located in ______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...