- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- Bhakra Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the ______ river.
- The author of the Book,“Planned Economy for India” was______
A) Kishwar Desai
B) Arvind Adiga
C) Jeet Thayil
D) M. Visvesvaraya
E) Neel Mukherjee
- The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries, founded in _____
- The Windham-Campbell Prize is given for ______
A) Best short story by an African writer
B) Excellence in writing by women
C) English language writers from anywhere in the world
D) To an author for work in English
E) All of these
- Durand Cup is related to _____
- A Handball game is played between two teams of ___ players each
- The “Fundamental Duties” is related to _____
A) Article 45
B) Article 46
C) Article 50
D) Article 51A
E) Article 72
- ‘SLINEX 2019’, the bilateral maritime exercise between India and ____
- Line of Actual Control is the demarcation line between India and _____
- The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange is the only public stock exchange of _______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...