- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India in ______
B) New Delhi
- The Patagonian Desert, also known as the Patagonian Steppe is the largest desert in______
C) South America
E) North America
- Which of the following cities is known as ‘Land of black diamond.’
- Which of the following rivers is known as the “Lifeline of Gujarat”?
- Darlipali Super Thermal Power Station is located in_____
- The World Trade Organization (WTO) is an intergovernmental organization that is concerned with the regulation of international trade between nations, consisting of ____ member states.
- The first Indian state to launch a single emergency number “112” which will connect to police, fire, health and other helplines through an Emergency Response Centre (ERC) in the state is ______
E) Himachal Pradesh
- Which is the only flag in the world to feature a purple parrot?
- Fugdi is a folk dance of ______
- The Vir Bhumi, a memorial dedicated to the former Indian Prime Minister, Rajiv Gandhi is located in ______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...