- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Chutak Hydroelectric Plant is a run-of-the-river power project on the ______ river.
- The author of the Book,“My Country My Life” is______
A) Kishwar Desai
B) LK Advani
C) Jeet Thayil
D) M. Visvesvaraya
E) Neel Mukherjee
- The International Criminal Court is an intergovernmental organization and international tribunal, founded in _____
- The Caine Prize is given for ______
A) Best short story by an African writer
B) Excellence in writing by women
C) English language writers from anywhere in the world
D) To an author for work in English
E) All of these
- Irani Trophy is related to _____
- Sepak takraw (kick volleyball) is a competitive sport that involves 2 teams of ___ players
- The “Attorney General of India” is related to _____
A) Article 45
B) Article 46
C) Article 73
D) Article 75
E) Article 76
- ‘Garuda’, the joint air exercise between Indian Air Force and ____
- The Radcliffe Line, international border between India and _____
- The TSX is the 9th largest exchange in the world by market capitalization, located in _______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...