- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Chutak Hydroelectric Plant is a run-of-the-river power project on the ______ river.
- The author of the Book,“My Country My Life” is______
A) Kishwar Desai
B) LK Advani
C) Jeet Thayil
D) M. Visvesvaraya
E) Neel Mukherjee
- The International Criminal Court is an intergovernmental organization and international tribunal, founded in _____
- The Caine Prize is given for ______
A) Best short story by an African writer
B) Excellence in writing by women
C) English language writers from anywhere in the world
D) To an author for work in English
E) All of these
- Irani Trophy is related to _____
- Sepak takraw (kick volleyball) is a competitive sport that involves 2 teams of ___ players
- The “Attorney General of India” is related to _____
A) Article 45
B) Article 46
C) Article 73
D) Article 75
E) Article 76
- ‘Garuda’, the joint air exercise between Indian Air Force and ____
- The Radcliffe Line, international border between India and _____
- The TSX is the 9th largest exchange in the world by market capitalization, located in _______
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 158Study the following information to answer the given question:...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 816The Manabasa Gurubara, Chhau and Ravanachhaya — the three...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 327Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...