- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Srinagar is situated on ______
- Which is the world’s last country to abolish slavery?
- Centre for Science and Environment is a not-for-profit public interest research and advocacy organisation based in _____
C) New Delhi
- In VVPAT, “P” stands for _____
- Who founded the newspaper ‘Swadeshabhimani’?
B) Sir Pherozeshah Mehta
C) Vakkom Moulavi
D) Madan Mohan Malviya
E) Annie Besant
- The book “Swami and his friends” was written by ______
A) Jawaharlal Nehru
B) Mahatma Gandhi
C) Lala Lajpat Rai
D) RK Narayan
E) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Who coined the famous quote “A single step for man – a giant leap for mankind”?
A) Narayan Guru
B) John Keats
C) Neil Armstrong
D) Sir Winston Churchill
E) Lal Bahadur Shastri
- The Monsoon Palace, also known as the Sajjan Garh Palace, is a hilltop palatial residence in_____
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following is known as the ‘Land of the morning calm’?
D) South Korea
E) North Korea
- “Southern Rhodesia” is the old name of ________
D) Sri Lanka
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...