- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication is an Indian media centre of learning funded and promoted by the Government of India in _____
B) New Delhi
D) Tamil Nadu
- The Karakum Desert is located in______
E) North America
- Which of the following city is known as ‘“Wine Capital” of India.’
- Which of the following river is also known as the Lavanavari or Lavanavati, which means “salt river” in Sanskrit?
- Patratu thermal Power plant is located in _____
- The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation is an inter-governmental forum for ___ member economies
- The first Indian chronicler of Indian history was ______
C) Huan Tsang
E) None of these
- The National Space Agency, abbreviated ANGKASA, is the national space agency of ____
- Sangrai Dance is a Traditional dance of the ______
- Karma Bhumi is a memorial dedicated to Shankar Dayal Sharma located in ______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...