- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Gorakhpur is situated on ______
- Aadhaar number is a ___-digit random number issued by the UIDAI
- Centre for Civil Society is a non-profit think tank based in _____
C) New Delhi
- In PFMS, “P” stands for _____
- Swadeshabhimani (“The Patriot”) was a newspaper published in Travancore by____
B) Sir Pherozeshah Mehta
C) Vakkom Moulavi
D) Madan Mohan Malviya
E) Ram Mohan Roy
- The book “Dear Life” was written by ______
A) Jawaharlal Nehru
B) Alice Munro
C) Lala Lajpat Rai
D) RK Narayan
E) A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- Who coined the famous quote “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”?
A) Narayan Guru
B) Mahatma Gandhi
C) Neil Armstrong
D) Sir Winston Churchill
E) William Shakespeare
- Cooch Behar Palace, also called the Victor Jubilee Palace, is a landmark in________
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following is known as the ‘Rainbow Nation’?
D) South Korea
E) South Africa
- “Ellice Islands” is the old name of ________
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 356Directions(1-3): The following questions have two blanks, each blank...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 876Which state government launched Mukhyamantri SHRAMIK Yojana Job Card...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 394Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...