- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the Thattekkad bird sanctuary located?
- World cancer day is observed globally every year on _______?
- The festival of ‘Dhanu Jatra’ is celebrated in which Indian state?
- Naypyidaw is the capital city of which of the following country?
C) South Korea
- Hudo is one of the popular folk dance of which Indian state?
- United Nations Population is based at?
A) New York
- Where is the War Heroes Stadium situated?
D)Jammu & Kashmir
- Millau bridge is located in _____?
- Which is the largest animal fair in India?
A) Pushkar fair
B)Nagaur cattle fair
C)Sonepur cattle fair
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India in ______?
B) New Delhi
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 880Which of the ministries under the govt. of India...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 397Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 358Directions(1-5): In this question, two columns I and II...