- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the Thattekkad bird sanctuary located?
- World cancer day is observed globally every year on _______?
- The festival of ‘Dhanu Jatra’ is celebrated in which Indian state?
- Naypyidaw is the capital city of which of the following country?
C) South Korea
- Hudo is one of the popular folk dance of which Indian state?
- United Nations Population is based at?
A) New York
- Where is the War Heroes Stadium situated?
D)Jammu & Kashmir
- Millau bridge is located in _____?
- Which is the largest animal fair in India?
A) Pushkar fair
B)Nagaur cattle fair
C)Sonepur cattle fair
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India in ______?
B) New Delhi
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...