- Kariyala is a form of folk drama from which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA) located?
A) New York
- Shri Biswa Bhusan Harichandan is the governor of which Indian state?
- Where is Kempegowda International Airport situated?
A) Kochi, Kerala
B) Bangalore, Karnataka
C) Imphal, Manipur
D) Hyderabad, Telangana
- When is the World Homeopathy Day observed?
A) June 11
B) May 9
C) March 16
D) April 10
- Santiago is the Capital of which country?
- Which is the oldest dam in India?
A) Mettur Dam
B) Tehri Dam
C) Kallanai Dam
D) Bhavani Sagar dam
- What is the currency of Hungary?
- Who is the current president of Badminton World Federation (BWF)
A) Gafur Rahimov
B) Poul-Erik Høyer Larsen
C) David Haggerty
D) Nenad Lalovic
- Ratanmahal Sloth Bear Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 927Under Mission Vriksharopan-2020 drive, which state government planted more...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 443Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 371Directions(1-3): In the given question, four words are given,...