- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Cheltenham festival is a hunt racing festival popularly celebrated in _______ country?
- Where is the HQ of National Hydroelectric Power Generation Corporation of India?
- Vijay Hazare Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
- Where is Umaid Bhawan Palace situated?
- What is the capital of Belarus?
- World cancer day is observed globally every year on _______?
- Hudo is one of the popular folk dance of which Indian state?
- Where is the War Heroes Stadium situated?
D)Jammu & Kashmir
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India in ______?
B) New Delhi
- Who is the governor of Bihar?
A) Shri Phagu Chauhan
B) Prof. Jagdish Mukhi
C) Shri Satya Pal Malik
D) Shri R. N. Ravi