- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Ujjain lies along the banks of Kshipra River. The city is in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the Ajanta Caves located?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- When is the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression observed?
A) 5th June
B) 12 June
C) 4th June
D) 16 June
- The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-WOMEN) is based in which city?
D) New York
- The purpose of Golden Revolution is _____?
A) Horticulture Production
B) Fish Production
C) Petroleum Production
D) Potato Production
- Where is the hq of State bank of India situated?
A) New Delhi
- Girna Dam is in which state?
- In which of the following city Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium is situated?
- The Walker Cup is given for which sports?
- What is the capital of Guatemala?
C) Guatemala City
D) Antigua Guatemala
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...