- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Jim Corbett National Park is located in which Indian state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime?
- In which of the following state Kamarajar Port is located?
- The Indirasagar Dam is built across which river?
- Where is the Chaukhandi Stupa located?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the currency of Antigua and Barbuda?
- In which country is the Edgbaston Cricket Ground located?
C) New Zealand
D) Sri lanka
- World Sparrow Day is observed on which of the following day?
A) 20 February
B) 20 April
C) 20 March
D) 20 May
- Dabolim Airport situated is in which Indian state?
D) West Bengal
- The World Customs Organization has its headquarter at ______?
A) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Cologny, Switzerland
D) Brussels, Belgium
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 391Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
English: Error Spotting for Upcoming Exams – Set 212Directions(1-5): Each question consists of four sentences and some...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 22, 2020Current Affairs 22 September 2020 Quiz Read our Current...