- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Kurnool city of Andhra Pradesh cited along the banks of which river?
- Dhauli Ganga Dam is located in which of the following state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the Wanakbori Thermal Power Station located?
- Where is the famous “Dilwara temple” situated?
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site ‘Group of Monuments at Pattadakal’ is in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
- Where is the Bamboo Island Wild Life Sanctuary situated?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Blue Revolution is for _____?
A) Fish Production
B) Fertilizer Production
C) Diary Production
D) Flower Cultivation
- Kyiv is the capital of which country?
- World Population Day is observed on which day?
A) July 11
B) November 7
C) November 18
D) July 17
- Bison (Rajbari) National Park is situated in which of the following states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 482Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 481Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion Questions Set 7P,Q and R divided Rs 4200 among themselves in...