- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Agra lies along the banks of which river?
- Where is the Swami Vivekananda Airport situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the hq of HDFC Bank situated?
- Xi Jinping is the president of which of the following country?
A) North Korea
D) Sri lanka
- What is the capital of Nagaland?
- The Bank for International Settlements has its headquarter located at ______?
B) United States
C) United Kingdom
- Sattriya is one of the Indian classical dance form originating from which state?
- Where is the sun temple of Konarak located?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who is the current governor of Karnataka?
A) Biswa Bhusan Harichandan
B) Phagu Chauhan
C) Vajubhai Vala
D) Acharya Dev Vrat
- The purpose of Black Revolution is _____?
A) Cotton Production
B) Jute Production
C) Oil seeds Production
D) Petroleum Production
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...