- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) based?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria
- Who is the president of Fiji?
A) Ali Bongo Ondimba
B) Jioji Konrote
C) Sauli Niinistö
D) Frank Bainimarama
- When is the “Central Excise Day” observed?
A) 20th June
B) 4th May
C) 17th December
D) 24th February
- Where is the hq of Axis Bank?
- Which among these is the National Heritage Animal of India?
- Where is the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport situated?
- What is the state animal of Chhattisgarh?
B) Asiatic Lion
C) Wild buffalo
- Which of these institutions is based in Madrid, Spain?
A) World Tourism Organization
C) International Civil Aviation Organization
D) Amnesty International
- What is the currency of Australia?
- Garba is the folk dance of which of the following Indian state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 970Which ferry service was launched between Mumbai and Mandwa?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 541Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 209Study the following information and answer the questions: Seven...