- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Raichur Super Thermal Power Station is located in which of these states?
- Where is the hq of FICCI?
C) New Delhi
- Who is the serving chief minister of Gujarat?
B) Vijay Rupani
C) B.S. Yediyurappa
D) Manohar Lal Kattar
- Onam festival celebrated in which of the following Indian state?
- Who is the CEO of Tata Consultancy Services?
A) Rajesh Gopinathan
B) Natarajan Chandrasekaran
C) Sridhar V. Sr
D) Akhil Mehra
- Where is “Somnath Temple” located?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital and currency of Philippines?
A) Taipei and Dollar
B) Ankara and Rupee
C) Hanoi and Rial
D) Manila and Peso
- Who is the author of the book “All’s Well that Ends well” ?
A) Kuldip Nayar
B) William Shakespeare
C) Jules Verne
D) Jawaharlal Nehru
- Who is the present president of AIIB?
A) Tijjani Muhammad-Bande
B) Jin Liqun
C) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
D) Soumya Swaminathan
- Where is the hq of Paytm Payment bank?
B) New Delhi
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 879Hamed Bakayoko has been named as the Prime Minister...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 357Directions(1-5): In the question below, there is a word...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 878Which of the following banks has launched ‘Insta Loans...