- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Hirakud Dam is built across which river?
- Who is the current minister of culture ministry?
A) Arjun Munda
B) Prahlad Singh Patel
C) Pralhad Joshi
D) Giriraj Singh
- Port Moresby is the capital of which country?
A) Solomon Islands
B) Papua New Guinea
C) East Timor
- Where is the hq of Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency?
A) New Delhi
- Bharatanatyam is the famous folk dance of which of the following Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Dhubri port located in which Indian state?
D) West Bengal
- Who is the chairman of ISRO?
A) G Satheesh Reddy
B) K Sivan
C) D Edward Issa
D) Satish Dawan
- What is the capital city of Burundi?
- Where is the hq of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
C) New Delhi
- Who is the prime minister of England?
A) Jean Castex
B) Sophie Wilmes
C) Angela Merkel
D) Boris Johnson
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 444Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...