- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Global Wind Day is held on_______?
A) June 15
B) May 15
C) August 15
D) September 15
- The Sambhar Salt Lake is India’s largest inland salt lake. It is located in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
- Who is the current president of Russia?
A) Kersti Kaljulaid
B) Vladimir Putin
C) Volodymyr Zelensky
D) Khaltmaagiin Battulga
- What is the constituency of the current Minister of Defence?
- Ambikapur Airport is a domestic airport located in which state?
- Biplab Kumar Deb is the serving chief minister of which Indian state?
- Kunbi dance belongs to which state?
D) West Bengal
- The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) has its headquarter in which of the following country?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Paris, France
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Amman, Jordan
- Girnar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state of India?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital of Hungary?
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 927Under Mission Vriksharopan-2020 drive, which state government planted more...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 443Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 371Directions(1-3): In the given question, four words are given,...