- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Mangalagiri International Cricket Stadium is in which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the present CEO of Amul dairy?
A) R. S. Sodhi
B) A.K. Jain
C) Anand Patel
D) S. H. Goel
- United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA) has its headquarter located at _______?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Montreal, Canada
C) New York, United States
- What is the tagline of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
A) Where service is a way of life
B) A Name you can Bank Upon
C) With you All the Way
D) Where every individual is committed
- Murshidabad is located along the banks of which river?
- Where is the Tadoba National Park located?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
- The Somasila Dam is based in which of these states?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The Pulitzer Prize is an award given for achievement in which field?
C) Musical Composition
D) All the above
- Which of these days is held on July 11?
A) World Population Day
B) World Humanitarian Day
C) World Tourism Day
D) World Migratory Bird Day
- B. S. Yediyurappa is serving chief minister of which of the following Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) West Bengal
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 970Which ferry service was launched between Mumbai and Mandwa?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 541Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 209Study the following information and answer the questions: Seven...