- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who was the winner of Femina Miss India World 2019?
A) Shivani Jadhav
B) Shreya Shanker
C) Suman Rao
D) Sanjana Vij
- The International Union for Conservation of Nature is based in _______?
A) New York, United States
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Paris, France
D) Gland, Switzerland
- The Barsapara Cricket Stadium is located in which state of India?
D) West Bengal
- Maharaja Bir Bikram (MBB) Airport is located in which state?
- The Indian Museum is the largest and oldest museum in India. It is based in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Dronacharya Award is given to_________?
A) Sports Coaches
- Who is the current minister of Railway Ministry?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Smriti Irani
C) Piyush Goel
D) Ram Vilas Paswan
- Fitch Ratings is based in which country?
C) United Kingdom
D) United States
- Lewis Hamilton is from which of the follwoing country?
D) New Zealand
- What is the currency of Denmark?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 514Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 203Read the following information and answer the given questions:...
Current Affairs Quiz: March 08, 2021Current Affairs 8 March 2020 Quiz Read our Current...