- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The World Population Prospects Report is published by which organisation?
A) World Bank
B) United Nations
C) World Economic Forum
- Anshi National Park is based in which of these states?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Naveen Patnaik is the current chief minister of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Prayagraj is situated along the banks of which river?
D) All of these
- Where is the hq of Election Commission of India situated?
C) New Dehli
- The headquarter of the international financial institution Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is based in:
A) Washington D.C
- Hum hai na, Khayal Apka is the tagline of which of the following bank?
A) HDFC bank
B) ICICI bank
C) IDBI bank
D) AXIS bank
- Maharaja Bir Bikram College Stadium is located in which of these states?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- World Youth Skills Day is held every year on_____?
A) March 28
B) July 15
C) June 20
D) September 18
- Caracas is the capital of which country?
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 444Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...