- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Neiphiu Rio is the current chief minister of which Indian state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- The International Day of Yoga is observed on ________?
A) June 15
B) May 15
C) June 21
D) July 25
- Where is the hq of AITA (All India Tennis Association)?
D) New Delhi
- What is the capital of Oman?
- The headquarter of Dena Bank is based in which of these cities?
B) New Delhi
- The Harike Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Blocking, Dribbling, Hook Pass are the terms used in which of these sports?
- The Singur Dam is built in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- World Soil Day is observed annually on______?
A) November 10
B) June 18
C) May 31
D) December 5
- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has its headquarter at _______?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Rome, Italy
C) New York, United States
D) London, United Kingdom
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 391Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
English: Error Spotting for Upcoming Exams – Set 212Directions(1-5): Each question consists of four sentences and some...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 22, 2020Current Affairs 22 September 2020 Quiz Read our Current...