- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- World Youth Skills Day is held every year on______?
A) March 28
B) July 15
C) June 20
D) September 18
- Where is Betla National Park located?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Saifai International Cricket Stadium is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The book ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri: Politics and Beyond’ has been written by?
A) Sandeep Shastri
B) Subramanian Swamy
C) Siddharth Shanghvi
D) Sudha Murthy
- Dimapur Airport is located in which state?
- Thiruvanthapuram is the capital city of which of the following Indian state?
- The headquarter of International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) is located at _____?
- Where is the HQ of NABARD situated?
A) New Delhi
- The Erode city in Tamil Nadu is situated along the banks of which river?
- What is the full form of FADA?
A) Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations
B) Foundation of Automobile Dealers Associations
C) Federation of Automatic Dealers Associations
D) Foundation of Automatic Dealers Associations
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...