- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the HQ of National Housing Bank (NHB) located?
A) New Delhi
- Who is the current minister of state for MSME’s (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises)?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Santosh Kumar Gangwar
C) Pratap Chandra Sarangi
D) Shripad Yesso Naik
- Where is the HQ Asian Cricket Council (ACC) located?
C) Sri Lanka
- The headquarter of International Astronomical Union is located in which country?
A) Paris, France
B) Vienna, Austria
C) London, UK
D) Rome, Italy
- B.S. Yediyurappa is the current chief minister of which Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where is Barkatullah Khan Stadium situated?
A) Aurangabad, Bihar
B) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
C) Kodagu, Karnataka
D) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Moscow is the capital city of which of the following country?
- Gir Forest National Park is situated in which state?
- The Book ‘India 2017 Yearbook” is authored by?
A) R. K. Verma
B) Rajiv Mehrishi
C) Ashwani Lohani
D) Rajiv Gauba
- Korba Super Thermal Power Plant in located in ______?
D) Himachal Pradesh
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 201Pratik ranks 7th from the top and 28th from...
Weekly CA Quiz: April 2021 1st weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 65 questions from...
English: Error Spotting for Upcoming Exams – Set 228Directions(1-10): Read the sentence to find out whether there...