- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The ‘Sarala Puraskar’ is an annual literary award for which language?
- Satindra Mohan Dev Stadium is located in which state?
A) West Bengal
- The annual Military Exercise ‘Maitree’ is conducted with which country by the Indian Army?
A) Sri Lanka
D) United States
- Where is the hq of IRDA?
- Which of these cities is nicknamed as the City of Destiny?
- Where is the Gorumara National Park located?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- Which among these days is held on September 27?
A) World Ozone Day
B) World Heart Day
C) World Tourism Day
D) World Maritime Day
- The headquarter of Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is located at ________?
D) Washington D.C
- Addis Ababa is the capital of which country?
- Who is the CEO of TCS?
A) Rajesh Gopinathan
B) F.C. Kohli
C) Rajeev M ehta
D) Sunil Tendulkar