- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport is based in____?
A) West Bengal
B) Jammu & Kashmir
- The famous Lotus Temple is situated at_____?
D) New Delhi
- The Greenfield International Stadium is located in which state?
- Tripoli is the capital of ?
A) South Korea
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation is an inter-governmental forum having headquarter located at________?
- Amrit Diwan Cup is associated with which game?
B) Table Tennis
- Punjab National Bank has its headquarter at ______?
C) New Delhi
- Which among these options is not true about the cities and their nick names?
A) City of Pearls – Shimla
B) The City of Destiny – Visakhapatnam
C) The City of Leader – Patna
D) Sandalwood City – Mysore
- Which of these ports is based in Odisha?
- The Mahabodhi Temple is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in which of these states?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...