- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Jindua, Ludi, Dandass are the folk dance of which of these states?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Bandodkar Trophy is related to which sports?
- Dormy, Fairway, Stymied are the sports term related to_____?
- Where is the capital city of Tamil Nadu?
- World Day Against Child Labour is held annually on_______?
A) December 26
B) November 6
C) June 12
D) March 1
- Who is the Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare ministry of India?
A) Radha Mohan Singh
B) Narendra Singh Tomar
C) Ajit Dowal
D) Sharad Pawar
- What is the capital of Georgia?
- Sundar Pichai is the CEO of which of the following organization?
- The headquarter of European Investment Bank (EIB) is based in _____?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Kirchberg, Luxembourg
C) Moscow, Russia
D) Metro Manila, Philippines
- Where is the hq of NTRO?
A) New Delhi
English: Sentence Completion Set – 73Directions(1-5): In each of the following questions, a short...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 588Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 52The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...