- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- V. Vaidyanathan is the ceo of which Indian bank?
A) ICICI bank
B) IDFC bank
C) HDFC bank
D) YES bank
- Where is the Veer Surendra Sai Airport located?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the hq of Microsoft Corporation?
- Nokrek National Park is UNESCO recognised Biosphere Reserves. It is located in which state?
A) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
B) Tamil Nadu
- What is the currency of Somalia?
- Which among these awards is given to recognize the contribution of the coaches in sports?
A) Arjuna Award
B) Dronacharya Award
C) Dhyanchand Award
D) All the above
- Edward Felsenthal is the editor of which popular magazine?
A) Time Magazine
B) Forbes Magazine
C) Red Herring Magazine
D) The Hindu Magazine
- The Omkareshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is located in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The UNESCO world heritage site Hill Forts of Rajasthan is a cluster of how many forts?
- World Tourism Day is observed on_____?
A) 21 July
B) 12 August
C) 27 September
D) 8 October
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...