- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the capital of Czech Republic?
- What is the constituency of Union Minister of Jal Shakti?
A) Begusarai, Bihar
B) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
C) Dharwad, Karnataka
D) Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh
- The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has its headquarter located at_______?
B) The Hague, Netherlands
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Rome, Italy
- Hojagiri is a folk dance performed in the state of ______?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Rajahmundry is a city situated along the banks of river Godavari. The city is located in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Dispur is the capital city of which Indian state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Inderjit Singh Bindra Stadium is located in which state of India?
- World Economic Forum HQ
D) Washington D.C
- Identify the dam which is not located in Gujarat?
A) Dantiwada Dam
B) Sardar Sarovar Dam
C) Salal Dam
D) Ukai Dam
- What is the tagline of Punjab National Bank?
A) Apno ka bank
B) The Name you can Bank Upon
C) Experience Next Generation Banking
D) The Nation banks on us
Current Affairs Quiz: October 19 and 20, 2020Current Affairs 19 and 20 October 2020 Quiz Read...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 187Study the information and answer the questions: There are...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 898Which state/UT government achieved first rank in operationalisation of...