- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the capital of Czech Republic?
- What is the constituency of Union Minister of Jal Shakti?
A) Begusarai, Bihar
B) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
C) Dharwad, Karnataka
D) Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh
- The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has its headquarter located at_______?
B) The Hague, Netherlands
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Rome, Italy
- Hojagiri is a folk dance performed in the state of ______?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Rajahmundry is a city situated along the banks of river Godavari. The city is located in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Dispur is the capital city of which Indian state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Inderjit Singh Bindra Stadium is located in which state of India?
- World Economic Forum HQ
D) Washington D.C
- Identify the dam which is not located in Gujarat?
A) Dantiwada Dam
B) Sardar Sarovar Dam
C) Salal Dam
D) Ukai Dam
- What is the tagline of Punjab National Bank?
A) Apno ka bank
B) The Name you can Bank Upon
C) Experience Next Generation Banking
D) The Nation banks on us