- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is based in which of these places?
- Ujani Dam is located in which of these states?
- What is the capital of Malta?
A) Port Louis
- White Cliff Island Sanctuary is situated in_____?
C) Andaman & Nicobar Island
- Which of these days is held on May 17 annually?
A) World No Tobacco Day
B) World Youth Skills Day
C) World Population Day
D) World Hypertension Day
- The Lloyd’s Botanical Garden is situated in which city?
- Bunker is a widely used term in which of these sports?
- Hojagiri is a folk dance performed in the state of _______?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Mathura is based along the banks of which river?
- What is the currency of Myanmar?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...