- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Bakshi Stadium is widely used football stadium. It is located in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- The International Court of Justice (ICJ) is located at_____?
A) The Hague, Netherlands
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Washington D.C, United States
- The Bhakra Nangal Dam is built across which river?
- Bongosagar Bilateral Navy Exercise is held between India and which other country?
A) Sri Lanka
- The B3 is a Stock Exchange of which country?
D) South Africa
- Your Own Bank is the tagline of which bank?
B) Indian Overseas bank
C) ICICI bank
D) Indian bank
- The Madhav National Park is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Itanagar is the capital city of which Indian state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Tirana is the capital of which country?
- Konica Cup is related to which sports?
Current Affairs Quiz: October 19 and 20, 2020Current Affairs 19 and 20 October 2020 Quiz Read...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 187Study the information and answer the questions: There are...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 898Which state/UT government achieved first rank in operationalisation of...