- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Barkatullah Khan Stadium is located in which city?
- In which city is Birsa Munda Airport located?
- Which country holds the Geographical Indication tag for the Basmati Rice?
- Ayodhya is situated on the banks of which river?
- Ghumura dance is a folk dance of which Indian state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital city of Philippines?
C) Phnom Penh
- Where is the headquarter of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Paris, France
C) London, United Kingdom
D) New York, United States
- Murlen National Park is located in which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Ranthambore National Park is based in which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- When is the World Food Day observed?
A) October 16
B) September 28
C) November 1
D) August 22
Current Affairs Quiz: October 23, 2020Current Affairs 23 October 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 15The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 901E-commerce company Flipkart said has entered into a strategic...