- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Group of Monuments at Pattadakal is located in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is located in which city of India?
- Satya Pal Malik is the governor of which Indian state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Badrinath is situated along the banks of which river?
- Who is the CEO of J&K Bank?
A) Aditya Puri
B) Amitabh Chaudhry
C) R K Chhibber
D) Sandeep Bakhshi
- Gangapur Dam is located in which Indian state?
- What is the currency of Kyrgyzstan?
- The Rajbari National Park lies in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- The World Wildlife Day is held annually on?
A) March 3
B) August 18
C) July 25
D) January 12
- Rauf is a folk dance form popular in which state?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...