- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Murlen National Park is located in which state of India?
- Rani ki vav or The Queen’s Stepwell is located in which of these states?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The professional tennis player Rafael Nadal hails from which country?
- International Council for the Exploration of the Sea (ICES) is based in _______?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Who is the present Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises?
A) D.V. Sadananda Gowda
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) Thaawar Chand Gehlot
D) Nitin Jairam Gadkari
- Etawah is a city in Uttar Pradesh. It is situated along the banks of which river?
- When is the World Humanitarian Day held?
A) July 12
B) August 19
C) June 30
D) March 18
- Dangi Nritya is a tribal folk dance of which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Aishbagh Stadium is located in which city?
- Quito is the capital of which country?
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...