- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Kishtwar National Park is located in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Pithora Painting is the folk painting of which state?
A) West Bengal
- What is the currency of Sweden?
- Moroni is the capital of which country?
- Lambadi is the folk dance of which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The Silver Fibre Revolution is related with ______?
A) Jute Production
B) Cotton production
C) Leather Production
D) Fertilizer Production
- Etawah is a city in Uttar Pradesh. It is situated along the banks of which river?
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located in which city?
- International Council for the Exploration of the Sea (ICES) is based in _______?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA) is based in which country?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) London, United Kingdom
D) New York, United States