- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Kishtwar National Park is located in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Pithora Painting is the folk painting of which state?
A) West Bengal
- What is the currency of Sweden?
- Moroni is the capital of which country?
- Lambadi is the folk dance of which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The Silver Fibre Revolution is related with ______?
A) Jute Production
B) Cotton production
C) Leather Production
D) Fertilizer Production
- Etawah is a city in Uttar Pradesh. It is situated along the banks of which river?
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located in which city?
- International Council for the Exploration of the Sea (ICES) is based in _______?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA) is based in which country?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) London, United Kingdom
D) New York, United States
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...