- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Lal Bahadur Shastri Corporation Stadium is located in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Baku is the capital of which country?
- The International Fund for Agricultural Development is headquartered at ______?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Paris, France
D) Shanghai, China
- Kunbi dance is traditional folk dance of which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Kurnool city of Andhra Pradesh is situated along the banks of which river?
- Yellow Revolution deals with the production of_______?
D) Oil seeds
- The Dhauliganga Dam is located in which state?
- Where is the Khajuraho Group of Monuments located?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of these National Parks is not based in Gujarat?
A) Vansda National Park
B) Gir National Park
C) Sanjay National Park
D) Blackbuck National Park
- International Nurses Day is held every year on_______?
A) 12 May
B) 29 June
C) 17 August
D) 4 April
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 371Directions(1-3): In the given question, four words are given,...
English Questions: Sentence Connectors Set 41Directions(1-10): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 926For which of the following was the online portal...