- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Shirui Lily Festival is the state festival of__?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Kanpur is situated along the banks of which river?
- Which body releases the World Economic Outlook report?
A) World Economic Forum
B) International Monetary Fund
C) United Nations Development Programme
D) World Bank
- Which of these dams is built across the Bhagirathi River?
A) Supa Dam
B) Hirakud Dam
C) Vaigai Dam
D) Tehri Dam
- Lakshya Sen is related to which sports?
- Kawas Thermal Power Station is based in which state?
- The military exercise KAZIND is held between India with which country?
B) New Zealand
- Where is the headquarter of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) located?
A) United Kingdom
B) United States
- The International Day of Older Persons is observed on______?
A) October 1
B) August 7
C) November 27
D) September 11
- Mopa Airport is based in which state?
A) West Bengal
B) Andhra Pradesh
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 367Directions(1-5): In the following question, out of the given...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 24, 2020Current Affairs 24 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 920Who has authored the books titled ”Corona Kavithakal”, ”Republic...