- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Banking for All, Aao sochein Bada is the tagline of which of the following bank?
B) ICICI bank
C) IDBI bank
D) Indian bank
- The Namdapha National Park is located in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- World Health Day is observed every year on______?
A) 10 July
B) 7 April
C) 15 March
D) 7 August
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- The Nilgiri Mountains are located in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Bengaluru is situated on the banks of which river?
- Ali Ai Ligang is the dance of which state?
B) West bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO) is based in _____?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) New York, United States
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Paris, France
- Sofia is the capital of which country?
- The headquarter of Jio Payments Bank is based in which city?
C) New Delhi
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 371Directions(1-3): In the given question, four words are given,...
English Questions: Sentence Connectors Set 41Directions(1-10): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 926For which of the following was the online portal...