- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Rothmans Cup is related to which sports?
A) Horse Riding
- The Dunedin International Airport is in which country?
C) New Zealand
- Belgrade is the capital of which country?
- Victoria Sagar Lake is located in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Bratislava is the capital of ______?
D) Czech Republic
- Tippani is an Indian folk dance from which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Desert National Park is located in which Indian state?
- The Himalaya Bridge is situated in which city of India?
- The World Health Day is organised annually by WHO on _______
A) May 12
B) April 7
C) March 25
D) June 20
- The Pandoh Dam is built in which state of India?
C) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 367Directions(1-5): In the following question, out of the given...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 24, 2020Current Affairs 24 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 920Who has authored the books titled ”Corona Kavithakal”, ”Republic...