- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The M.A.Chidambaram Stadium is located in which city of India?
- The Khadakwasla Dam is located in which state?
B) West Bengal
- The Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary is based in which Indian state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Singrauli Super Thermal Power Station is located in which of these states?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Georgetown is the capital of which country?
- World Soil Day is held every year on _______?
A) August 28
B) December 5
C) September 3
D) July 24
- The Indian folk dance Veeragase has its origin from which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
- Radhamohan cup is associated with which sport?
- The Bir Moti Bagh Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?
- Which Revolution is associated with Potato Production?
A) Brown Revolution
B) Golden Revolution
C) Round Revolution
D) Black Revolution
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 219Directions: Read the given information carefully and answer the...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 218Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Weekly CA Quiz: July 2021 4th weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...