- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The M.A.Chidambaram Stadium is located in which city of India?
- The Khadakwasla Dam is located in which state?
B) West Bengal
- The Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary is based in which Indian state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Singrauli Super Thermal Power Station is located in which of these states?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Georgetown is the capital of which country?
- World Soil Day is held every year on _______?
A) August 28
B) December 5
C) September 3
D) July 24
- The Indian folk dance Veeragase has its origin from which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
- Radhamohan cup is associated with which sport?
- The Bir Moti Bagh Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?
- Which Revolution is associated with Potato Production?
A) Brown Revolution
B) Golden Revolution
C) Round Revolution
D) Black Revolution
Reasoning : Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 30In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 370Directions(1-8): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 29, 2020Current Affairs 29 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...