- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Saifai International Cricket Stadium is located in which of these states?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The headquarter of Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) is in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Ghodemodni is a folk dance of which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The World Environment Day is held every year on which date?
A) September 14
B) January 10
C) August 11
D) June 5
- The Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is based in which country?
A) Bangkok, Thailand
B) Naypyidaw, Myanmar
C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
D) Kathmandu, Nepal
- Which of these is based in Karnataka?
A) Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram
B) Group of Monuments at Khajuraho
C) Group of Monuments at Hampi
D) All of the above
- India shares the Sundarbans National Park with which country?
- The name you can bank upon is the tagline of which bank?
A) ICICI bank
B) AXIS bank
- Which among the following banks is headquartered at Bengaluru?
A) Indian Overseas Bank
B) UCO Bank
C) Vijaya Bank
D) Corporation Bank
- Kabul is the capital of which country?