- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Jagdeep Dhankhar is the governor of which Indian state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- The term “mankading” is related to which sports?
- What is the currency name of Mexico?
- Jagdalpur Airport is located in which of these states?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the current Minister of External Affairs of the Government of India?
A) Ravi Shankar Prasad
B) Nirmala Sitharaman
C) Nitin Jairam Gadkari
D) Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
- Where is Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) located?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Washington D.C, United States
D) Beijing, China
- Where is the hq of DBS Bank situated?
- When is the International Literacy Day held?
A) 8 September
B) 3 July
C) 4 August
D) 30 June
- Who is the current chief minister of Telengana?
A) Pramod Pandurang Sawant
B) Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy
C) K. ChandrashekarRrao
D) Trivendra Singh Rawat
- Sundarbans National Park is located in which state?
B) West Bengal
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...