- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The World Oceans Day is observed on_____?
A) May 10
B) June 8
C) August 12
D) November 15
- In which state is “Vantawng Falls” located?
- Bogota is the capital of which country?
- The Salal Hydroelectric Power Station is in which place?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- The headquarter of International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is located at _____?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Moscow, Russia
C) Paris, France
D) Rome, Italy
- The Bandipur Tiger Reserve And National Park is located in which of these states?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Khirganga National Park is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
- “India’s International Bank” is the tagline of which bank?
A) Indian Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Union Bank
D) Bank of India
- What is the currency of Venezuela?
- In which state is the Great Himalayan National Park located?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...