- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The World Oceans Day is observed on_____?
A) May 10
B) June 8
C) August 12
D) November 15
- In which state is “Vantawng Falls” located?
- Bogota is the capital of which country?
- The Salal Hydroelectric Power Station is in which place?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- The headquarter of International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is located at _____?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Moscow, Russia
C) Paris, France
D) Rome, Italy
- The Bandipur Tiger Reserve And National Park is located in which of these states?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Khirganga National Park is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
- “India’s International Bank” is the tagline of which bank?
A) Indian Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Union Bank
D) Bank of India
- What is the currency of Venezuela?
- In which state is the Great Himalayan National Park located?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 219Directions: Read the given information carefully and answer the...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 218Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Weekly CA Quiz: July 2021 4th weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...