- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the author of the book “What Young India Wants”?
A) Vikram Seth
B) Chetan Bhagat
C) K. Narayan
D) Shobhaa De
- The “Indravati National Park” is located in which state?
- Which line demarcates the boundary between North and South Vietnam?
A) 17th Parallel
B) Radcliffe Line
C) 26th Parallel
D) Mason-Dixon Line
- Prague is the capital of which country?
D) Czech Republic
- Who is known as the “Father of Indian Constitution”?
A) Rabindranath Tagore
B) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
C) Manmohan Singh
D) Mahatma Gandhi
- Gugga Dance is famous folk dance of which state?
A) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The headquarters of “United Nations Organisation” (UNO) is located at_____?
B) Brussels , Belgium
C) New York , USA
D) Paris , France
- Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium is in which city?
- In which state is “Sahyadri Tiger Reserve” located?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Mahabodhi Temple Complex at Bodh Gaya is in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Madhya Pradesh
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 970Which ferry service was launched between Mumbai and Mandwa?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 541Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 209Study the following information and answer the questions: Seven...