- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- When is the World Poetry Day celebrated worldwide?
A) April 18
B) May 10
C) February 15
D) March 21
- The Dudhsagar Falls is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of Federal Bank Ltd. Located?
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is an international financial institution with its headquarter located at____?
A) London, UK
B) Paris, France
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) New York, US
- The Tehri Dam is built on which river?
A) Dhauli Ganga
- Which of the given airports is located in Port Blair?
A) Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport
B) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
C) Lengpui Airport
D) Veer Savarkar International Airport
- In which state is the Gorumara National Park located?
A) West Bengal
- Delhi is situated along the banks of which river?
- What is the capital of Colombia?
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 444Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...