- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which of these stadiums is located in New Delhi?
A) M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
B) Wankhede Stadium
C) Eden Gardens
D) Feroz Shah Kotla
- The European Organization for Nuclear Research, CERN, is based in____?
A) Montreal, Canada
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Paris, France
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- When is the World Wide Web Day held?
A) July 20
B) August 1
C) September 5
D) November 18
- The Pandoh Dam is situated in which of the following states of India?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital of The Gambia?
- Domkach is an Indian folk dance originated from which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- The Bagdogra International Airport is based in which city of India?
- What is the state animal of Assam?
A) Indian rhinoceros
B) Asiatic lion
C) Snow leopard
D) Asian elephant
- The Harangi Dam is situated in which state?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
English Questions: Fill in the Blanks 158Directions(1-5): A statement with one blank is given below....
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 514Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 203Read the following information and answer the given questions:...