- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The headquarter of International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is in which country?
A) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) Copenhagen, Denmark
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- The Duladeo Temple is in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Brahma Sarovar is an ancient water pool located in the state of______?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Veer Savarkar International Airport is located in which of these states?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which day is celebrated as the National Doctors’ Day annually?
A) May 1
B) June 1
C) July 1
D) August 1
- The Sultan Azlan Shah Cup is related to which sports?
- The head office of the Indian Overseas Bank is based in which city?
- What is the capital of Bolivia?
B) Buenos Aires
- he bilateral air exercise Garuda is undertaken by the Indian Air Force with which country?
C) United States
- Jaitak Fort is located in which state of India?
A) West Bengal
B) Himachal Pradesh
English: Sentence Completion Set – 73Directions(1-5): In each of the following questions, a short...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 588Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 52The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...