- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Sheikh Chilli’s Tomb is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The Kaigal water falls is located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of these terms is widely used in the sports of Swimming?
- The multi-purpose Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Stadium is located in which city?
- The annual Hindu Festival, Bonalu, is celebrated in which state of India?
B) West Bengal
- The World Down Syndrome Day is observed on______?
A) August 15
B) April 20
C) May 10
D) March 21
- What is the capital of Montenegro?
- Sauli Niinisto is the President of which country?
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) is based in _______?
A) Amman, Jordan
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Rome, Italy
- The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is an intergovernmental military alliance between 30 North American and European countries. Where is the headquarter of this alliance based?
A) Paris, France
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) Rome, Italy
D) New York, United States
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 367Directions(1-5): In the following question, out of the given...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 24, 2020Current Affairs 24 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 920Who has authored the books titled ”Corona Kavithakal”, ”Republic...