- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Sheikh Chilli’s Tomb is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The Kaigal water falls is located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of these terms is widely used in the sports of Swimming?
- The multi-purpose Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Stadium is located in which city?
- The annual Hindu Festival, Bonalu, is celebrated in which state of India?
B) West Bengal
- The World Down Syndrome Day is observed on______?
A) August 15
B) April 20
C) May 10
D) March 21
- What is the capital of Montenegro?
- Sauli Niinisto is the President of which country?
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) is based in _______?
A) Amman, Jordan
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Rome, Italy
- The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is an intergovernmental military alliance between 30 North American and European countries. Where is the headquarter of this alliance based?
A) Paris, France
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) Rome, Italy
D) New York, United States
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...